Lightcube is looking for a Communication Manager to join our team!
Your role would be to help our audiences, members and the press better understand Lightcube’s brand and mission. Tell our story in a fresh, clear, and consistent way.
You will be Lightcube’s first marketing team hire, so we're looking for people with diverse skills, an ability to prioritise well, and a deep sense of appreciation for culture and society. Given Lightcube’s mission and roots, an ideal candidate would have ties to other cultural institutions, journalists and bloggers, and be able to credibly interact with artists, filmmakers as well as brands as a representative of Lightcube.
- Level: Intermediate
- Period: 1 year initially, can be extended further
- Position Reports To: Founders and board members.
- Location: New Delhi
You are expected to have prior experience as marketer, journalist, or PR professional.
Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years professional experience, or Master's Degree and 2+ years experience.
Track record of generating news coverage, marketing non-traditional products/services
Strong copywriting skills
Brand management experience
1. Cultivating news coverage: leverage your press relationships and story telling and writing skills to place stories about Lightcube and its members
2. Defining Lightcube’s brand: work with our design, content and production teams to define, document, and reinforce our brand and product marketing
3. Communicating with members, audiences and donors: define a strategy for social media engagement, and manage our communications across all channels
- Computer Skills:
Powerpoint, excel and email
- Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in relevant streams.
B-33, Tara Apartments, Alaknanda
New Delhi Delhi 110019
Phone: +0 114 015 3899
- Application Procedure: Apply Now
- Contact Method:
Candidates with relevant profiles and experience may alternatively send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with their CV, current CTC and availability status.