Grants & Funding Associate
Lightcube is looking for an Editor and Researcher to join our team and build our database of Grants, relevant CSR funds and other research funding opportunities!
What we're looking for?
Your role is to make sure Lightcube has a comprehensive database of relevant research funding opportunities (Grants, Fellowships, Research Awards, Residencies etc) in the Contemporary Arts, Media, Humanities and Social Sciences including for Artistic practice. You will lead the grants portfolio, meaning you are responsible for finding new grants, making sure they are well-described and interpreted for our applications, and that our application information is accurate. As part of our organisation, you will also be the person with the deepest understanding of Grants and Funding opportunities, and will help guide our team and artists in developing the best possible Grants applications, have relevant strategies for follow-ups and utilisation of funding.
You will be Lightcube’s go-to person for all information about grants, prospecting new project ideas. An ideal candidate would have a background in cultural or CSR funding and familiarity with different forms of research and media grants.
- Level: Intermediate
- Period: 1 year initially, can be extended further
- Position Reports To: Founders and board members.
- Location: New Delhi
1. Research: you are familiar with the best ways to find Indian and international grants through online / offline research
2. Editing: you have strong copywriting and organisational skills to adjust/tweak proposals to make it suitable for a certain grant, while retaining the accuracy of the project.
3. Monitoring & reporting: You would be solely responsible for monitoring the grant related communication with the relevant ministry/funding agency, ensuring that there are no lapses.
3. Proactive: you have strong work ethic, able to independently manage your own workflow while coordinating with the entire team and creatively overcome problems that you face.
4. Ownership: you feel responsible for the organisation you are building, and always have ideas for how to improve our processes, strategy, and programmes.
- Education Required:
1. Bachelors Degree
2. Relevant experience in a similar role
3. Strong copywriting and research skills
- Application Procedure: Apply Now
- Contact Method:
Candidates with relevant profiles and experience may alternatively send in an email to email@example.com with their CV, current CTC and availability status.