Lightcube is looking for interns for handling various responsibilities in the upcoming months. The interns will have an opportunity to work on a film festival, an exhibition, a conference and a retrospective along with managing specific roles in Lightcube’s publications. These internships are designed to help acquaint the interns with nuances of research, technology, production, photography, design, communication and marketing aspects of running such programmes and develop a portfolio of projects. Past interns at Lightcube have gone on to work with major organisations, film and arts & culture festivals as well as started their own initiatives. Interns completing the tenure successfully may receive competitive job offer from Lightcube.
Number of internships : 3
1. Travel allowances
2. Comprehensive remuneration on successful completion of internship period - Rs. 10,000/-
3. Bonus incentives - based on tasks and deliverables.
1. Acquire a portfolio as part of the Lightcube team
2. Receive credits and recognition for exhibitions / materials that you produce
3. Develop skills for employability, entrepreneurship in the arts and cultural space
4. Receive certificates and recommendation letters
- Period: 3 months
- Position Reports To: Founders and Team Leads
- Location: New Delhi
- Starts On: Aug. 5, 2018, 11 a.m.
- Salary: 10000 to 10000
1. Written & oral communication skills - good command of Hindi or English is desirable
2. Marketing & business development skills are desirable
3. Copywriting / creative writing skills are Desirable
4. Participatory, responsible and fits well within the team
5. Some exposure with arts and culture events, theatre, festivals is preferred
- Computer Skills:
1. MS-Word, Excel, Powerpoint - Mandatory
3. Design softwares Indesign/Photoshop experience is desirable
- Education Required:
Graduates / Post graduates - must have completed their course of study as the internships will be intensive and may not leave time to attend regular classes.
Candidates who have taken a break year after their 12th exams are also welcome to apply.
- Application Procedure: Apply Now
- Contact Method:
Candidates, who meet the above criteria are required to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with their resumes, mentioning their key interest areas and experiences if any. Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview and short quiz. Successful candidates will be required to work on assigned tasks and adhere to timelines for the full period.